Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holiday Preparations

Wowie, Zowie! I am so far behind on my Holiday preparations this year I don't know how far behind I am!! If that makes sense to you then you must be chasing your tail just like me!

BUT I do love this time of year because I get to do a LOT of paper crafting and the more I do the more I realize that I really love to stamp, cut, paint, paste and all of that genre.

Each day I have looked forward to going up to my studio, in the morning especially, and making some Christmas cards or knocking out a few gift tags and just brainstorming what I will do when the Holidays are over and I have some free time once again!!

Last week I made two glove box organizer's out of these plastic photo portfolio holders - one for my sister, Margaret, and one for my daughter, Meghan. They embody the whole paper crafting genre because you and make them clean and neat or you can go shabby chic or go altered art or whatever you wish. I made these two out of Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' sets because they go together fairly quickly since the pieces all have adhesive backing.

It is all such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment