Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Cards

I have to admit this.... some of my "Christmas" cards still haven't been sent. As the month of January marched on and on and I still hadn't sent out some cards it just became too embarrassing to send them out so I didn't. 

For the past several years it has been mid-January, or so, before my holiday cards were sent out. I have seriously thought that I should send Spring cards in March or April. This year I did it on a small scale. For the remaining ten or fifteen holiday cards that weren't sent, I am sending the Spring cards pictured below. 


Next December it just makes sense that I should send my cards out in the Spring. It will be a rather strange feeling because the card making process is always foremost on my mind throughout the month of December (even though nothing ever gets accomplished). 

I may have to send some holiday cards because I still have 20-30 hand made cards leftover from this past year that I just couldn't let go to waste. Maybe I could donate them to one of the many charitable auctions that I participate in each year.....
 
These cards came out so cute I just love them, especially the 3-D butterflies. It will be interesting to see if I get any feedback on this new tradition. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment